Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm definitely in my zone!

           Yeaup mom dukes doesn't make this any easier. But it's good to know that she approves. My mom is soo special to me so I'm glad she got to come and meet everyone that's special to me and they treated her like a queen. My mom is THE shit, having her up here being cute and such I couldn't deal with her! *wait time out! So she just bought this snake skin print dress that I made her get because she looked amazing! I've never seen her look so young and light and stress free! Now that she doesn't have to parent much because we've gotten to that age, she's just enjoying her life as she needs to be. She's worked hard, I love to see her this way and I love to show her off! I'm so proud of her. So naturally I take her opinion very seriously. I spoke to her about bohemian rhapsody on the way up. And she loves the sound of him. We laughed about my fickle heart because she knows the way to have me is " to not want me". And she's like "oh no! I have to tell him not to ever tell her you like her or she's gone!" She's like please don't go "nils" on this poor kid. Nils is a kid I was obsessed with, I went out of my way to make him like me and the second he did I was over it. Then years later we reconnected I did the same thing. It was like cat nip and I was like nope change my mind. Ew. But he was and is beautiful. Just didn't want it anymore. Any who later that night I took my mom to the beat hotel and she got to meet him and she's like "um if you don't tap that I will!" Clearly as a joke. But she's like this guy is perfect for you right know. He's eating your food (I hate when people touch my plate) he's drinking your drinks putting his arms around you and you fit right into it. It looked natural, it's the way you looked with the J. She's like I'm not saying you will get married but he's perfect for you right now. And I think he's tryna get an invite to the next holiday meal. My mom just sat giving me advice as a friend and less as a mother. It's amazing to see her this way. She's a smart ass woman she knows what she's talking about she's brilliant. Now I'm sitting here really trying to put him out of mind. He's not my type. He's an amazing friend. But he's got a lot of guppies on his plate, I'm kinda like the salmon. There's no room for that. Is it really possible for me to just be his friend. I think I was good until people started commenting the amount of which we hang out. He's just easy to hang out. My admiration is a curse. To EVERYBODY. I really will fight deeper feelings for him cuz it's just not, no! I need my own strength right now. Tap into my own capabilities. And on that note:
            My dream last night was a recap of all my emotions and mainly bohemian Rhapsody. And honestly I'm so happy Boston is my home.  I hate sometimes and it scares me probably more than NY, but with work life I've created such a family and to have my mom witness it and tell me that she approves and the fact that she loves coming up here to visit me, I feel complete. The only thing i want to say is that I enjoy B.R's company, he's like everything. I love him! but I dont want to put more into it than necessary. I'm going to rock this agency, reminding them of why they need me and signing me was the right choice. ANDDD I can't wait for Barcelona, I know it's gonna happen. It gets closer and closer the more I put that energy out there. Shoot I've been watching cheetah girls 2 non stop, in fact I'll put it on right now because All things are possible through The Lord. And he Has been looking out for me all along. And if he wants me with Bohemia then that's what I'll do. But the takingoverization is staring me in the face and I need to DO WORK!!!

*Elyse

Current songs (s):

Breathe- Telepopmusik
The world can be yours- Telepopmusik

No comments:

Post a Comment