Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Falling to Pieces

          So I lay in my bed feeling some type of way. Damnit that v word. It is how it sounds, weak. None the less I'm feeling a little volnurable. With all the excitement of these last couple of days, I would just like to fall apart in someone's arms. Beggers can't be choosers but I don't want just anyone to hold me. It's not just with arms that you hold me it's with sound mind. And an aura of blue and green. Wait can someone have an aura of two colors? is that allowed? Well shit in my mind it is. I want to find a place in their nook. Like last August, My Mysterian and I felt so over it and helpless and he gave me what I needed. Listen, I'm a strong woman, always pushing always trying to improve always wanting to improve and without anybodies help. I get more done when I'm doing it solo. I've learned so much about myself because I had no choice. And I did it solo. But for as strong as I am, I have that need to be rescued. And I'm okay with admitting that. I want strong arms to rescue me from my current obscurity. But as of right now? I'll have to be those strong arms I so long for. And that's okay because I'm growing and learning. And when the time is right. I'll unravel in the right arms. And not be judged because of it. And visa versa. Be strong Elle, you're a beautiful prize that will be cherished by someone deserving. But right now Elle, elyse needs you like you need her. Hang on lady, victory is sweet :-*


*Elyse

Current Song:
She wolf (I'm falling to pieces)- Sia and David Guetta

No comments:

Post a Comment