Friday, May 4, 2012

Dear Ethanos

I could pour my life out to you. I love you. you deserve to be with someone that makes you happy. I'm Drunk. I'm sorry I let you down. Pivotal, that's you. In my life. well that's what you were. I argue with you because I wanted to believe in everything you said. you didn't mean. doesn't matter now.
My whole life I wanted to mean something great. In a world where you're meant to be this small. I think I lost my phone. sux. Hope i find it tonight. cat nip but nothing feels right. you deserve it. you spent crucial nights that turned into years alone. you deserve. it. a fainted memory. maybe more like a passing breeze,

you ethanos... i love you more than one could ever care about themselves... but soon I'll forget what you ever meant to me.

eLL3

current song(s):
Need you now- Lady Antebellum
I told you so- Carrie  underwood
mourning air- Portishead

No comments:

Post a Comment