Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mourning air

... and all of a sudden I remember that moment. That moment I couldn't sleep. That moment that rage took over my body. tunnel vision. The rock that shattered my jaw to the ground. That moment. that still has my stomach squeezed so tight. the acid rose to my esophagus. yea, no I'm not poetic at all. I know but that's how I'm feeling. It was just hurt, after hurt, after hurt. When playing a game, works but you just feel like you wish it didn't get to that point. not only did I lose control but I lost myself.
Destruction.
I don't really think I ever had control. why do we always need to be in control. to manipulate the other person. check mate.
I'm not letting anyone in. what the fuck for. ...
so just stay away from me.
...
... The truest nightmare... was not the one where I fought all those demons. or the statues. hanging over me... or ones when my mom is dead... instead. Me standing over the wreckage, and watching them trying to pull my dead body from the car... change is a foot... thanks, because I'm so bored with life
Idk what's important to me.

...soo many thoughts in my head. wont subside... what lines didn't I read betwixt. and why is this so crippling

let's try this thing called sleep. judging from the way my body feels. I doubt it.

eLLe*

Current song(s)

Third- Portishead (album)
Portishead- Portishead (album)

No comments:

Post a Comment