Sunday, April 29, 2012

:) He's still got it

      wow, how we can pick up right where we left off. Yeeaasss it definitely helped that he apologized for everything. I totally needed to apologize for weirding out on him but he manned up and I didn't ask him too and after so long. I was nervous as fuck to hang out with him. Like are we gonna have stuff to talk about? Is this gonna be weird? Is this just gonna be sex, cuz I'm not really interested. Not like you know he's eww but just cuz I'm not really there right now. I'm not usually into random sexcapades. I could be cajoled :) but... anyway I digress. He was in disbelief that I was even there. I couldn't believe I was there. live a little, I guess. He was like "showing" me how nice is he now and such which. and clowning around cracking jokes and catching up. explaining his school and his major. And then we walked down memory lane. Lingering in the good moments, laughing at the bad ones. I started off being so like "matter of fact". I'm here, you're here. just enjoying company. But I just felt myself wanted to put myself all over him. Fact: we had a good time, back in the day. we did had a little history. We were talking about how I got him into ghost hunters and now he and his family are hooked on that show. But I stopped, shit got mad weird around me, and I was too creeped out... anyway we went back to his room talked for a little and then before I left, I'm like okay i'll never see you again, he's like why and I'm like um cuz you're graduating and then going back up yonder. and he leans in for the kiss. I back away. such a tease ;). and the make out begins. I forgot we connected. pleasantly reminded. I wanted to back away. His lips are everything. He's sexy as fuck. I like when I can be aggressive and not be worried that I'm gonna break the  person in half. I like the weight. I'm a bruiser. I wanna take a bite and leave a mark. I like to feel the weight against me. but whats better is feeling the control. the control you have over your body that controls mine. knowing your strength and using it correctly. Own it. Nothing passed a really intense make out session. but I had shivers thinking about it all night. I must have had amnesia cuz I seem to forget a lot. We connect physically a lot. ugh I can't.
       I remember in school when we first met ha I could've died. It was communication class and I had fucking curlers in my head and I had to get up and introduce myself. and I saw him sitting there. he sad socks and slippers so I knew he was an athlete and I'm thinking great I look soo stupid. so I got really nervous and started smiling up a storm. cuz that's what happens when I get nervous I smile A LOT. Then later we had to work together in a group and I started speaking in an accent and he was like um are you speaking in an accent and I'm like uh yea sorry. that happens randomly. I gotta say yet again. I have no idea when we started actually talking like that. but I remember hanging with him and pulling back his skater boy hair (at the time) cuz I never really got past what great teeth he has. and anyone that knows me knows that I'm all about teeth. and he has such complimentary lips. anyway yea never actually looked at his face so I looked at his eyes and just thought "shit, your eyes are fly". Then there was that time I cooked "for" him and his roommate. he liked it... or that time when... well never mind. He's a swell guy. and that was a swell time. Flooded with all these memories. and some how I found myself happy. Happy that I went, happy that I didn't give in and go all the way. Happy to have had an amazing weekend with my friends. I couldn't get to insanity for the last two days yet somehow walking at least 30 blocks between friday and saturday and then dancing like life depended on it. made up for it. ahh.

Good times

eLLe*

No comments:

Post a Comment