Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Nope, don't want this...

      She knows me like the back of my hand! Ugh it's to be expected I suppose, she is my best friend. Her concerns are my concerns. But I'm afraid I'm going to have to go against her wishes and put that Guard back up. I mean yea, I should stop fighting my feelings. But I'm elyse it's what I do. I have to protect myself, JB is trouble. It's going to bite me in the ass. On Friday I felt the crazy come out. I really don't have it in me. I hate that feeling, I'm not gonna come out alive in this one. She's a crafty one and I need to watch out. I want to shut her out and run in the other direction! I really don't want to address truthfully everything that I feel. I can't put it into the universe, it will be disastrous. I don't like what I become when I have a crush on someone. And again Friday reminded me of that. This wall has to go back up because seriously, We've spent too much time together already, I don't want to make the same mistake. BFF advises against it, but I have to stay on my toes. I'm starting to take root. If I take root, then I have to take off. Okay let's try this again... Time to disappear. Good thing I'll be away for a week. I don't want any part of this! I'm done. I do better by myself.
Here's to perfecting my wall of steel!

Elyse*

Current song(s):

Breathe me- Sia (mylo remix)
Humming- Portishead
Hunter- Portishead

No comments:

Post a Comment