Wednesday, January 15, 2014

5 AM

   Fucking 5 am and here I am, still awake. I was so sure I'd be sleep by now but instead I'm up crying like a pansy watching "The Other Sister". Really elle? Just ridiculous. I never wanna cry and then I find myself in the middle of the water works and at that point I'm just like Fuck it! I mean that movie was so well cast and thuroughly done. Ugh just amazing... Am I gonna go to bed? The movie is over. Nope. I'm gonna keep up with Diane Keaton and "First wives club" it up! I only wish I had the family stone on DVD because of coarse netflix doesn't want to have anything I'd like to watch.
   Whatever the fuck, it's 5 am and I'm just up. I know exactly when I'm gonna go to bed. That's the part that kills. Only to indulge in another week of faux smiles and nauseating small talk. Hold your fcuking tongue elle!!!  

Be silent, be still.

Elyse you're so restless, you wonder through fields of holly, hoping to walk the streets of gold.  Just wait. 

In shadows, I hide my deepest memory. In darkness, I hide in plain sight. In present, I seek to rectify my past... And the future never comes to light.

Elysium

Current song(s):
The world can be yours- Telepopmusik 

No comments:

Post a Comment