Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Allora

       And then sometimes, you have moments when you shut everyone out because you don't feel like you can trust anyone. And there I was having that "come to Jesus" moment that everyone has had a long time ago...You just can't tell everyone everything. Another life lesson that seems to hurt just as much as "you can't control what others do or say, you can only control how you chose to react to them" idk some shit. Anyway, the shit hurts, and if it could not be spelled any clearer before, it's spelled in "times new roman" size 22 floating in the air. As if it was a lucky charms commercial and I'm following all the letters like charms through the Forrest until I get to the bowl. Only it's not a magical eat, no. It's me having to eat the realization that "you can't trust everyone and some of those people are the ones closest to you". Gosh can I douse this with domino please!
       "She's just jealous!" I'd really rather not ever spew those words as an option for the solution. It's rather trivial. And as I remember, I'm the center of my world not everyone else's. Internalizing people's personality traits as an attack against me will just make me paranoid and weak. People are who they are, although we wish them not to be sometimes, they're gonna have those issues before you, during you, after you. I'm just the idiot that will always feel guilty for your short comings and stifle myself to make you feel better. HOWEVER, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT get it twisted. I am recording everything you say and do. So I'm gonna let you throw shit back in my face because "that's right, you were just joking" but when it's over it's over. There's no need to tell you about yourself, because you already know. My last word is not always in my sound but in lack there of.

Current Song (s):
Maybe your right- Miley Cyrus
1940- The submarines

No comments:

Post a Comment