Saturday, November 16, 2013

Yup.

     It's the lingering departure. The one that stutters. Or the one that drags slowly in defeat. The one that searches for another question or remark so it's not final. They may not like you like you. But they'd do anything to soak up your air. Lame attempts to make you laugh...(those are "the best") "hey are you sure you're alright?" Ya I'm fine, I'm just extremely tired. (Bullshit) only you can't tell them the lights are one but no ones home, you're on autopilot. I may be going through turbulence right now. But I'm gonna continue on autopilot. Eventually it will end. I'm probably just extremely tired. I I have The jitters. A glass o' wine will do the trick.
    I haven't the slightest idea of where I am. Or maybe I do. Idk. I'm so removed, I feel mute.
Why do I have such a hard time accepting any of this.  Words and no sound.

Current song (s):
Wrecking ball- Miley Cyrus
Marvin's Room- Jojo/ Drake
Bachelorette- Bjork
All is full of love- Bjork
Unravel- Bjork

No comments:

Post a Comment