Friday, November 1, 2013

Hot damn!!

      Holy fuckery!!!!! I'll be john brown! Dare I say it? I'm okay!!! I'm mutherfucking OKAY! I want to question it but like I really don't. I'm on cloud motherfucking 9! And by golly gosh George! I want this to last! And not be a phase. I will speak no I'll will. But I went creeping because hey that's what I do! And of course I find a picture, shrine of her on IG because it was her birthday. And I was okay! My heart didn't race or feel heavy there were no tears and there was no aggression!!! Possibly just laughter! I had to call my BFF and tell her. Woke her up out of sleep because I needed to say this and I did. I hate this saying so I'll word it differently but it is what it's gonna be. And currently I don't really care to decypher anything. Good for them! Good for them. Really all I could think is "um ha okay" like that timer me and my old bestfriend had a really bad blow up and he said keep my name out of his mouth, I just said ha sure absolutely. Finite. I don't have much more to say about it as if somehow my spirits that are guiding me have one hand on my shoulder and they're like "elyse, You already know." Pahahahahahahaha man oh man. I wanna take my ass to sleep before I start to sing a different tune.
     October is finally over! I love my month but gee wilikers. It dragged on for way too long! Alora! I'm feeling the wind of productivity approaching. I wanna clear my space to allow all it's splendor cuz it's feeling something lovely right now, werq!
Aw shit it's labyrinth time!!! Ooooo oooo!!

*Elysium

Current song(s):

Let's dance- David Bowie
Work b!tch- Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment