Friday, November 15, 2013

Don't care

     As if I was possessed by something I must have lost my mind. Surrounded by all these shits and I couldn't care to give one. To stare blankly into someone's face and know you have the power in your hands? I might have been scared. Don't care. I'm about to jump. The scariest feeling for me is the feeling of "I don't care" because I'm 50 shades of reckless. And in the blink of an eye I could have torn that man to shreds. I Barely ate yesterday. Too consumed. I got a taste of Hydrolics twasn't enough. But it sank me enough to not fly off the verbal handle.  I'm feeling extremely wierd. Extremely weak. It's Day two. It probably won't last long but I kinda don't want to stop. The winter is approaching. It will be a long and harsh one. It's always the hardest season for me. I might feed the beast. Why the fuck do I not care. How long will it last. Will I ...

Nessesito dormir, soy muy consado.

Current Song (s):

Wrecking Ball- Miley Cyrus
Born to Die- Lana del Ray
No one on Earth- above and beyond (Gabriel & Dresden remix)
Marvin's room- Jojo /drake

No comments:

Post a Comment