Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What else

I'm tired of crashing like this... If I really wanted this I would be on drugs. Idk what else to give her. I gave her everything I was capable of giving her. It wasn't pretty but it was me. Now it just feels like she kicks me while i'm down. You win. I'm not fighting, I don't want to fight with you. You put me through such disrespect. I'm drained you win. But you need to release me! if you tell me we're never gonna be together anymore. why did you send me my package labeled "pooh" why did you text my mother again. why did you change your profile to one of my pictures of you. Was it to show that you took all the pictures down. sure you're looking at this like um really whats the big deal. I'm really not gonna explain there are things I know and i'm killing myself trying to make it make sense yet again. I'm scared to go to sleep and I hate being awake. I hate being alone with my own thoughts and I hate that this means nothing to her. I had to delete her on facebook. she moved on! she told me that! so why are you retaliating... I can't do this anymore... Yet another night of crying myself to sleep... I can't do this I can't do this ... , please :'''(

No ordinary love- Sade
Every word you said- Sade

eLLe*

No comments:

Post a Comment