Sunday, October 27, 2013

Over my dead body

      Over my dead fucking body. Transpiring. I'm as dead as could be. Two swipes can't bleed. Push harder. Need sharper. I don't exist. Over my dead fucking body! Pass the spade. Hydrolics you let me down. I floated on clouds. High above the mountains. You didn't last. Kill the pain. Chase the taste. You work so quickly. I'm not, no... No I'm not. Bleed bitch. Hahaha you look stupid. You would waste your last breath calling a name that never claimed you. Stifling yourself to prove what, you might be in love but she's not with you. You're in stupid. Over your dead body. I will arrange that. You're already flocking to it. You get what you want Elysium can come sooner than you think. Can you put it to rest. Can you? Over my dead fucking body. I'll not have it. No! Tear me apart into bits and pieces, un-fuse me, wrap me gaws.substitue pain for for for  cheap happiness and and and substitute cheap happiness for for face. Save it. No no no, no no this isn't happening.
    If my eyes could tell a story. I wouldn't believe it. Farcical nonsense. Don't do this. I ache for meanings and truths that I can't handle. Wasting away longing for dreams that will never come to life.

I must be dreaming.

No over my dead body... Well... May angels guide me in

Elysium


Current song(s):

"Bjork radio" <3

No comments:

Post a Comment