Sunday, October 6, 2013

Carry on.

       Boston couldn't be any more beautiful than on a rainy day. Let's face it I'm such a romantic. Idk why but I feel like Boston is so romantic when it's raining. We've got Charlie Brown playing on the screen at my job. I'm feeling warm and fuzzy. And as I look over at him, Locks of golden brown, eyes so crystal. Tall and lanky yet some how sturdy. Strong features he coasts.he's absolutely perfect. Quirky, humble a thirst for life like none other. I paint him in a way only Leonardo or michelangelo would. But I know for sure I fell for the idea. And whilst his exterior is every girls' dream. His reality is not mine. For as giddy as I feel when I'm with him and as cozy as I feel whenever I put my arms around him... I walk away. It's best I don't walk that road. These blurred lines. He blurs the hell out of them... I just, ya know, I don't know. I'm gonna ... Idk whatever

*Elyse

Current song (s):
 Sail- awolnation

No comments:

Post a Comment