Friday, December 23, 2011

F*ck if I know

I've been trying to figure out what I'm gonna write next. when I get an idea it's usually when i'm no where near a computer then by the time I get home its like "wait what??! remix!".
     I need this holiday season to pass... look at her so cozy in my bed, of all the beds she chooses mine, gosh i love this cat!... i digress... anywhoo. yea I need this holiday season to pass. I'd really like to just disappear.  Reemerge for LA or never which ever...
       I just don't understand... I don't understand anything... I don't understand anything at all... just like, like um like ya know. uh. um uh shit, i don't know, yea? like huh?
       A long night of ness.  cafuffle and shit. The closer I get to not caring. The more I can't see me being here.


mood songs:
Det er forbi- Clara Sophie
humming- Portishead
med sma skridt- Mike sheridan
No one on earth- above and beyond

eLLe*

No comments:

Post a Comment