Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ready

       I wanna say I'm soo ready. But I've always been. Ready to be that person that touches lives by the thousands. I mean I guess I could settle for the hundreds... naaaahhh... thousands seems doable :) but I would be honored to even have that one person that came to me and said your music saved my life or maybe even saved my best friend's life. Let's see I've already had someone tell me my away message on AIM really helped them through the tough time they were having. and an old high school friend tell me she read my blog and it helped. Idk which one it was but none the less always those things that make my heart burst with excitement. I feel like I'm soo close yet soo far away. or like I'm jennifer connelly in the labyrinth with david bowie, the beginning of the movie if she had just asked the right questions or had been out right with her pursuit she would have gotten to the center of the labyrinth quicker. Of coarse the she wouldn't have been able to find herself and her gumption but well... I guess I need to remember you can't take anything for-granted. It's those subtleties in life that make it all worth it, and meaningful. I constantly sit doubting myself because I'm so anxious in the final result but never really paying attention to what gets me to that point, if there is one, worrying how the world will perceive me, instead of just doing it, worrying about everything that doesn't need to be worried about. It feels like i lose my confidence. But in the words of  lil wayne: "confidence is a stain, it can't wipe off". and then it felt like it came back to me, because I felt like i found something that I can relate to... Anna Vissi. If you don't know her look her up. She's a greek singer, with such a deep and powerful voice that breaks my heart when I listen to her. She's like a breath of fresh air. For the first time in a long time I've found an artist that I LOVE. Music that helps me view things a little differently. Something that gives me confidence in the abilities that I have. and When I felt like maybe I was having delusions of grandeur, and that I was like everybody else who thought they were different and special but fell in the average pile. I see that it's not delusions of grandeur but my future, and the only way I could fall into that pile is if I wasn't me. I've never really been average so why start now.

I'm ready.

*eLLe

current song: Erotevmanaki- Anna Vissi

No comments:

Post a Comment