Sunday, March 6, 2011

Going "Home"?

              In going home, I was looking for a "Let Down". I guess a let down is what i got but it wasn't the one I was hoping for. I was looking for an escape from my current situation and found that I was in my old one. One that lead to my current one. Remembering why I left home in the first place. I needed a chance not to think about anything work on self, When I felt the bitter cold of RAGE down my neck and creeping into my veins. I don't stop it... I welcome it. Take your course that's fine. For every cool event there was always one to counteract it lurking in the corners. Disappointment, Rage, Happiness, Depression. This used to be my playground. This used to be the place a ran to. But where exactly was that again. I think I have the wrong address.
     I know now... that I didn't run home... Never ran home. I inside myself. I ran TO myself. and now that I've opened my museasm doors. I feel like some of the exhibits were misplaced. even stolen.


Current song... Elysium- Portishead.


*eLLe

No comments:

Post a Comment