Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day

      I woke up like this! I woke up like this! Happy!!! HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING VALENTINES DAY PEOPLE!!! Oh yes I just said happy valentines day!! I actually don't feel like bah humbug today... Everything has just been everything recently. The moments where I start to worry about something, I actually feel at ease because I know it's gonna work out. I feel at ease.  And when I feel this way I take the time to try to plan out what's gonna happen next.  And I gotta say I'm happy to see where this new project takes me! I'll give more details shortly because I'm extremely happy about it. Ah! You know me and God are like going back and forth right now, it's a good back and forth. It's like when you first start talking to someone and you have these little cutsie back and forths, you don't see eye to eye all the time but you know that ultimately you have the same goal at heart and your just being a ball buster but the disagreeing is all light hearted. That's how we are right now. With my job with the relationships I've been forming. My future. He's watching me walk around like I'm the big kahuna! I control my life and how it turns out and everything that happens from now to then. And he's like oh yea? That's cute... Imma let you finish but we're gonna go down this path instead. And I'm like "nope backspace delete" and he does it anyway and I'm like you right you right. I'm telling you, I'm fighting less and less with the things that are gonna happen anyway, fighting less with things that have already happened , fighting less with my own success and how beautiful I was, I am and will be. I fight with happiness. It's always been a dream and truthfully it is my reality. Today is valentines day and I love myself today tomorrow everyday! I may not like myself 365 but I do respect and love myself.

Today... Today will be a great day

Elysium

Currently song (s):

All is full of love- Björk
Secret Door- Evanescence
A dream is a wish your heart makes- Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment