Friday, February 8, 2013

Anger

          Seriously, I must have slept for 11 hours last night. Came home and went straight to bed. I couldn't help feel so angry. Maybe that had something to do with it. I kept thinking of  how I was trying to be cute when I txtd "Ly" and it felt like she totes dismissed me. Then I heard nothing from her yesterday. I heard back from them and I got it but I didn't txt her to let her know. And it pissed me off like none other. I kept waking up and the thought popped in my head once again and I was like F this and then I just passed out. I don't know why it bothers me so much. But I was soo annoyed. I was gonna get up practice guitar, make an ice float. Look at internships and such but anger has a way of provoking me. We have a tumultuous relationship, anger and I. We go looking for each other just to see how we'd combust in a given situation. Will I take the bait or just brush it off. And I almost never do that. Ugh... I get so engulfed in anger and rage sometimes it's scary. I'd much rather try to ignore it, because I feel like the Phoenix from x-men, everything in my path gets destroyed and I don't stop until its broken. If I can sleep it off I'll do that gladly. Otherwise I'm in tunnel vision. I don't know who or how that actually helps but it just helps. The question is, how do I feel right now? Fine. Well rested. Ready to try to tackle this day. Hopefully it swims on by. And on that note

Good Morning all

*Elyse

Current song(s):
Secret Door- Evanescence 

No comments:

Post a Comment